Friday, October 8, 2010

"That's Not My . . . " Series

Today's review is all about a long time best selling series of Usborne Books - 10 years and still going strong - The That's Not My Series!

The That's Not My series has long been a favourite of moms. These books are high quality touchy feely board books with:
- thick pages
- textures of all kinds
- bright colors
- bold black outlines (to appeal to even the youngest readers)
- very limited and predictable text  repeated throughout the book (my two and a half year old loves to read them!)

Trust me, these books can take a LOT of wear and tear from your little ones! They are great "grow with me books", appealing to newborns with their bold black outlines, babies and toddlers with their touchability, and preschoolers with their easy to read, predictable text.

There are over 30 titles in this series now, and I'm sure we'll see even more.

Current topics include: That's Not My:

Truck
Train
Plane
Tractor
Car

Monkey
Pony
Kitten
Bear
Puppy
Bunny
Lion
Teddy
Frog
Tiger

Fairy
Princess
Dolly
Mermaid

Robot
Monster
Dragon
Pirate
Dinosaur

Baby (boy)
Baby (girl)

Snowman*
Penguin*
Santa*
Reindeer*
Polar Bear*
Angel*

*Wouldn't a selection of these Christmas/Winter ones make a fabulous holiday gift for the little ones on your shopping list!?

No comments:

Post a Comment